President of IIIMPACT, Inc. & UX Consultant
User Interface Experience/Design, Startup Lean UX Design, Multi-Channel eCommerce, Web | Kiosk | Mobile | HMI | Tablet Design, SEO | Product Innovation | Data Visualization | Big Data Presentation
2004 - Present
- Web, Mobile and Tablet Design/Programming, User Interface/UX/Design and Usability, Information Architecture, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), HTML5/CSS3, eCommerce, Mobile Apps for B2B and B2C.
- Managing teams of Designers & Developers to create websites, tablets/mobile app, utilizing the latest web technologies and Search Engine Optimization techniques, while maintaining the best user experience.
- Our clients, from small businesses, start-ups, to large digital agencies, are successfully outsourcing their IT, web, mobile/tablet development and UX/UI design needs to IIIMPACT.
2013 - Present
2014 - Present
December 2011 – July 2013
March 2009 - March 2010
July 2009 - July 2013
April 2011 - Dec 2011
July 2010 - October 2011
- Created detailed IA/UX website and mobile wireframes (Visio), UX interaction design recommendations, sitemaps, functional requirements and competitive reviews for Symmetri’s large international manufacturing and medical clients - clients include Danaher, Dentsply, Kollmorgen, Barry-Wehmiller, Valtera, and Thompson Linear.
- Worked directly with the VP of Digital and their clients to present UX wireframes and recommendations.
April 2010 - April 2011
April 2010 - October 2011
October 2008 - Feb 2009
May 2003 - October 2008
March 2001 - March 2002
March 2002 - May 2003
Designed and integrated software/hardware, automated and semi-automated solutions for factory workers to help improve the quality and efficiency of product output.
March 2000 - March 2001
Managed electronic projects on multiple automotive component product lines.
Activities and Societies: SIGCHI - The ACM Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction is the world's largest association of professionals who work in the research and practice of computer-human interaction.
Fuzzy logic has features that are particularly attractive in light of the problems posed by autonomous robot navigation. Fuzzy logic allows us to model different types of uncertainty and imprecision. In this paper, the implementation of a hexapod mobile robot with a fuzzy controller navigating in unknown environments is presented. A robust fuzzy algorithm was created and integrated into a working hexapod robotic platform. The robot, MKIII, interprets input IR sensor data through the comparison of values in its fuzzy rule base and moves accordingly to avoid obstacles.
ROBOTICA / Volume 23 / Issue 06 / November 2005, pp 681-688 ; Copyright © 2005 Cambridge University Press
NIU Tae Kwon Do Team - US Nationals Qualifier 1998,1999
Activities and Societies: NIU MMA Club President - 2001 Champion Midwest Pancrase Martial Arts Tournament
→ View website